Last Updated on September 18, 2023 by Rayna
Have you decided to start fertility treatment? Maybe you have been on your fertility journey for some time now. Or you have decided to go all natural and rely solely on Jesus? No matter what your decision is to pursue growing your family, God sees you and He hears your cry for a baby. I am sharing my fertility prayers and decrees that got me through my season of waiting. Let’s pray together and decree God’s will over our circumstances.
To start, here is the table of contents of this blog post:
This post contains affiliate links, meaning that I’ll make a commission if you purchase through my links, at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases. You can read the full disclosure here.
Building Real Estate In the Spirit Realm
Remember this. As you pray to God, Jesus and Holy Spirit you are building real estate in the spirit realm. What does that mean? It means that we are in the process of renewing our minds, learning more of Him, and releasing His will on to earth. Prayer is partnering with God to bring heaven to earth. In His sovereignty, God chose to partner with us, His children, to manifest His will on the earth! Let’s take Him up on His offer and pray together. As we pray, receive His love, and act on His answers. When we partner with God we are bringing heaven to earth. This is how we build “real estate” in the spirit realm.
Prayer is a two-way communication. Don’t just pray where you talk and He listens. Pray and then “listen” for a response. God speaks in so many ways. I promise you will experience Him after you pray. You just have to be aware and expect an answer. Sometimes I would just feel the peace of God despite being in a stressful atmosphere. I knew this was God answering my prayer and confirming to me that I was on the right path. To learn more about hearing God’s voice read this.
Share this pin and decree life over your womb!
Let’s pray and partner with God
I pray for my marriage and I ask in Jesus name that You would show us:
- Your [God’s] will for our lives
- Show us how to cultivate peace in our circumstances
- Show us how to walk in trust despite our circumstances
- Create laughter between us
- Show us how to receive the mind of Christ
- Show us how to receive direction, counsel and comfort from Holy Spirit
- Show us how to grow in You and renew our minds
- Show us how to walk in truth and honesty with each other
- Show us how to pursue healthy communication in every area of our marriage
- Show us how to have empathy for each other
- Show us how we are to release Your will on the earth in the unique way You intended for our family
- Teach us about Your kindness and how to be patient with each other in our fertility season
- Grant us fruitfulness to bring about the full term births of our children and/or adoption of our children
- Give us open hearts to receive whatever Your plan is for our fertility…pregnancy, fertility treatment, traditional adoption, embryo adoption, or whatever else You [Father God] would like to construct in our lives
We also ask that You would cast out from our marriage:
- Disagreement and friction in our household
- Control and manipulation between us
- Addictive substances (drugs, alcohol, and anything else that hinders)
- Disease and pain
- Miscarriages and accidents
I repent for the places where I have hurt my spouse. Please forgive me, Jesus. Give us both repentant hearts and place in us the desire to forgive one another. I ask You to grow our marriage through this fertility season.
We pray these heartfelt prayers in Jesus’ Name.
Share this pin and decree truth over your womb!
I recommend that you say these fertility decrees these out loud. As you hear yourself speak, let the words sink in your heart as your truth.
- I decree and declare that my husband and I are building godly real estate in the spirit realm. We are partnering with Father God to bring His unique will for our family to the earth for such a time as this.
- I decree and declare that all of my pregnancies are full term and fruitful with healthy, happy babies that eat well and sleep well.
- I decree and declare that we are equipped to adopt and our adopted babies are free from trauma; they are healthy, happy babies that eat well and sleep well.
- I decree and declare I am healthy and my husband is healthy.
- I decree and declare that I will no longer walk in any disease especially anything to do with my reproductive system.
- I decree and declare that God’s will trumps self will in my life. I choose to walk in God’s will and I trust Father God.
- I decree and declare I am fruitful; I produce life and life abundantly; I walk in purity in all my ways; I am pure and made new by the blood of Jesus.
- I decree and declare I am prosperous.
- I decree that even as Sarah, Rachel, and Rebekah came out of barrenness and into fruitfulness so do I as a child of God and one who is set apart by God. ,m
- I decree and declare I am free to prosper, parent, and increase God’s kingdom for His purposes and intents.
- I decree and declare I walk in forgiveness and freely forgive others; I walk in tenderness and I trust Yahweh with my circumstances.
- I decree and declare that just as Hannah dedicated Samuel to the Lord for all the days of his life (1 Samuel 1:11) we will dedicate our children to You, Father God, and teach them to know You for all of their days.
Out of my pain I have produced fruit and I want to share it with each of you. The fruit of my struggle with fertility is a deeper walk with Jesus and the pursuit to find my own heart in the process. How did I get to know my own heart you may be wondering? It was through the powerful tool of journaling. I have created three guided journals to help in the following areas of your life: Emotional Wellness, Mindset, and Staying Positive. Each journal has a guide on the blog to take you step by step through the process of getting to know yourself and offering up to Jesus the unhealed places of your heart. He is faithful to heal and out of that healing you will begin to walk in prosperity and fruitfulness. You can learn more about each of the resources in the links below.
Did this blog post speak to your heart? I hope so! My heart is to reach your heart and share what I have learned in my journey with Jesus. Sign up today to receive my emails featuring the latest from Seeking Him Today by going to our Stay In Touch page.